I’ve mostly been avoiding the HCR stuff; to the extent that I’m aware of it, I’m fairly angry with recent events, particularly the actions of Joe Lieberman. I’m not up to date enough to have a position on the “pass it” vs. “ditch it” debate that Rafe blogs about, so I’m not going to express an opinion on that — but I do want to highlight this TPM reader post that does a nice job summing up where the feelings of anger and disgust over the actions of the administration and Democratic leadership are coming from.
December 2009 Archives
It’s that time again.
- Science Clouds
- Gitalist is gitweb re-written in Catalyst
- RJBS on Dist::Zilla — Dist::Zilla is towards the top of my “I should really work out how to use this one of these days…” list
- Racism Is Not Crafty
- If the comments are ugly, the code is ugly word
- How to center a div vertically and horizontally on a page (for wonkden)
- Critters, even simple ones, are complicated
- All the sysadmins in the house are watching the SysAdvent Calendar, right?
- Speaking of sysadmins, Genehack strongly endorses a list of dumb things to check
- cope colorizes common CLI outputs
- Things I Won’t Work With is like closing down a bar with a group of bitter old organic chemists. Fascinating, fascinating stuff.
- The Data Liberation Front wants you to be able to get your data back out of Google’s apps. This is a Good Thing.
- Anybody planning on going to Webapps ‘10? Just up the road in Boston…
Related: Cryptome has been posting various cable co and ISP “lawful interception” guides recently. Interesting reading.