The next in the continuing series of good stuff you should look at:
- The Internet Empowerment Spectrum
- Use Google Voice voicemail without changing numbers — how to forward your unanswered cell phone calls to your GVoice inbox. I’m finding Google Voice to be fairly useful, as long as you don’t depend too much on the transcription feature — it’s mad crazy hit-or-miss.
- I Am Neurotic — I could read this all day; it’s comforting to know I’m not the only one.
- Gay Marriage - the database engineering perspetive — Hilarious.
- WellPoint — the largest US insurer — is cutting employee health care benefits — can’t seem to find the story about how they’re cutting executive pay too… Very odd.