- There is no flag large enough
- Installing MySQL on Ubuntu the Mark Pigrim way. In response to this for those of you missing the snark.
- Advanced Uses for Syntax Highlighting - coloring based on the blood alcohol level of the programmer at time of last commit
- OpaqueMenuBar kludge for Leopard
- App::Cmd talk from PPW - came in handy the other day when I started working on something App::Cmd based
- Adventures in Digital Photography with Linux part 4 and part 5. Ganked from somebody’s del.icio.us stream
- Replace the Leopard’s login screen background
- Regex tool for Emacs
- Simple Incident Reporting
- How do you train for cyclocross races?
- Do Not Use Gnus um, FAIL
- The Endless Search for a Mail Client That Doesn’t Suck — I just wrote a little Perl shim to manage some aspects of mail downloading, because I got so tired of craptastic IMAP access via Exchange. One of these days I’ll release that code.
- Sup - Ruby-based “mutt-killer” MUA.
- Operations is a competitive advantage… — I sent this link out on an internal list at work, and got back this picture which tells you something both about the general nature of my job and the place I work. (The picture is only somewhat accurate — the “product” size relative to the workers is actually bigger, and it doesn’t say anything at all about the metings. Otherwise, spot on.)
TrackBack URL: http://genehack.org/mt/mt-tb.cgi/1187