Firefox is wanting half a gig of RAM. Time to dump some of these tabs…
- Supremes to Victims of Wrong House Searches: Deal With It
- Five Ways to Improve Your Perl Programming
- Case insensitive filesystems SUCK, part #3981. Yes, Apple, I’m still looking at you.
- The Two Things — perfect bar conversation fodder for the next time you’re stuck for something to talk about
- You’ve seen this already, but it deserves a link: Google Street-level view. So awesome.
- How did you become an admin?
- The strange allure (and false hope) of email bankruptcy — auto-responders set to stun, yo.
- Dealing with (spam) backscatter
- USDA blocks cattle farmer from testing all stock for mad cow — the invisible hand is flipping you off
- Praise Eris, none of my users are quite this stupid. That’s some next level fscking up there.
- Rescuing a(n SVN) repository — via Dan’s unfortunate accident, put here as a talisman against actually needing the info it contains.
And now I’m magically back down to only 20-odd open tabs, and I’m using all of those…