so, last week of april.
WHO TOOK MY APRIL? I WANT MY APRIL BACK YOU BASTARDS!!1!!!eleventy!
um, yeah, anyway…
- Rafe on the size of the club. I know I don’t really talk about “club stuff” (Twitter, et cetera) at work anymore because I got tired of people looking at me like I was a mutant. Over that, I mean.
- “Perfect setup” doc for new Ubuntu.
- “Enterprise” Ubuntu.
- eyeD3 — the only command-line Linux tool I’m aware of that lets you add album art to ID3v2 tags. Yes, I’m reripping everything again.
- Music Match Mixer on Linux — for the TODO file.
- Exercise appropriate caution when you recycle yer pr0n.
- Hula dead. JWZ right again.
- Weblogs cause fascism. Dammit, he’s on to us.
- Why I’m Not A Sysadmin Anymore — comments are worth checking out.
- Buy me
- Buy me 2. These bring the rock very much. More about that later.