- Robert A. Heinlein Centennial - Kansas City 2007
- GIF now patent-free
- An open letter to motorists who dislike cyclists
- The Kenny Tilton CLL fortune file — more great programming-related quotage
- How to Dissuade Yourself from Becoming a Blogger — too little, too late
- Ten Tips for Presenters — interesting because it’s more on the “backend”, rather than the actual presentation.
- Shop Class as Soulcraft — I recabled some servers on Friday, and I pulled some coax this weekend. I wouldn’t want to have to do it every day, but there’s certainly something to be said for the occasional bit of manual labor in the IT industry.
- Please stop using Perl 3. Amen, brother.
- A special gift for that person you don’t like: a new desktop wallpaper
TrackBack URL: http://genehack.org/mt/mt-tb.cgi/1108