And now the set of open tabs from the laptop Firefox instance…
- I’ve got a Vox blog. Nothing there yet, but if people need invites, holla.
- The world was due to end on TheChild’s birthday. Seems we dodged the bullet again.
- YA website TODO: set up Google Analytics.
- The Rule of the Lazy Class, or Why The Puritan Work Ethic Has No Place in IT.
- Personality Traits of the Best Software Developers — seems to apply for good admins too.
- For work: yaml-mode
- State of Linux calendaring 2006
And that’s that. Maybe now I won’t have to restart Firefox every single day…