A partial list of changes:
- Atom support; better RSS parsing.
- Tons of visual tweaks. New “light” CSS file by default; old “dark” file also included.
- Change ‘mark all read’ command so that it leaves ticked items alone.
- Support for per-feed update intervals and item expiration times.
- Fixed a database locking bug (I think).
- Add an index to the feed table; speeds up the feed list display by 5-10 fold.
- Quite a few other minor things — see the CHANGELOG in the tarball.
Here’s some screenshots of the new release: