Scheduled to have a picnic or some sort of downtown outing today, with the Likely Suspects, but canceled on account of (predicted) rain. Rain showed up rather much later; during the planned time of the picnic-ing, all would have been well. So it goes.

TheChild woke up from her afternoon nap with a fever and a less-than-sunny disposition. We applied drugs and cuddles and settled in to wait it out.

Despite the lovely weather, mostly stayed inside. Lots of Feast On Feeds hacking. Got about 35% of the stuff on the “pre-release” list done.

Leave a comment

Please note You're welcome to use this comment form to respond to this post -- but I'd greatly prefer if you instead responded via a post on your own weblog or journal. thanks

No TrackBacks

TrackBack URL: