Nothing like a “back in a bit” that turns into a week, eh? Let’s see if we can’t clear out some of this backlog…
- Amazing before and after blackout satellite views. Toronto just vanishes!
- It’s official. Kansas (my home, if not birth, state) is flatter than a standard reference pancake. Kansan reaction: “it’s a very uneven pancake,”. I’m from the Flint Hills region of Kansas, and it is pretty damn hilly; probably more hilly than the area where I currently live, so the people downplaying the study as a cheap shot probably do have a point.
- For fans of TheBaby, Sunday’s diary entry has a slew of pictures, including my new favorite.
- The Alps are melting while France burns. Just in case you were wondering.
- The DHS is up to some privacy-invading schnanigans again. Boy, I guess it’s a good thing that the “party of limited government” rules both chambers of Congress and the White House; imagine how bad it would be if they weren’t there. </sarcasm>
- Happy tenth, Debian. Hopefully in your next decade, you’ll get to hang out with the popular kids a bit more often.
- Food for thought: extreme systems administration. I googled that phrase recently, and didn’t get nearly as many hits as I expected. More investigation probably indicated.
Based on history, won’t say “more later”; will say that the bookmark hopper isn’t empty yet. Is time to go to work however.