Not a real update today; head hurts too bad to think.
Can somebody let me know when OpenDesk gets its act together? The ‘We’ll be available after 5 pm’ is nice, but it’s been up there for two days, and I still can’t log in. Is it my browser or something?
Some sickness-inspired link fun! Follow the links to understand the cryptic notes (lame, but I’m tired):
- www.sneeze.com (cute)
- www.snot.com (nice shirt)
- www.phlegm.com (“under construction” - boring!)
- www.headache.com (procter & gamble - all those damn links, and not a pain reliever to be found. what the hell are you people thinking?)
- cough.com (more p&g, pampers this time. again, who decides these things? and how come www.cough.com isn’t in the dns?
- www.coughing.com (yah, because that makes sense)
- www.aching.com (what’s this bizarre connection between cold symptoms and email?)
My, that was fun. Note to speculators: Dayquil.com and congestion.com are currently un-registered. Unfortunately, nyquil.com is already squatted.
Hopefully better fare tomorrow…